How to get advice

We want to make it easy for you to get the help you need from the Kinship Care Service.  Here’s how you can get in touch with us.

  • Advice in person from your local Citizens Advice Bureau. To find your nearest Citizens Advice Bureau visit

Advice by phone

  • Call the Kinship Care Helpline on 0808 800 0006

Advice online

Adviceguide Scotland, the online advice and information website delivered by Citizens Advice Scotland in partnership with Citizens Advice (England and Wales).

Regional Officers

Each local authority has a regional officer from the Kinship Care service.