Each local authority area is covered by a regional officer from the Kinship Care service. Each regional officer and their contact information is listed below. In the first instance please contact your local Citizens Advice bureau before contacting the regional officer assigned to your area.
Marion Hamilton– based in Dumfries& Galloway Citizens Advice Service and covering Dumfries and Galloway, East Ayrshire, North Ayrshire, South Ayrshire, Glasgow and Inverclyde
- Telephone: 0300 303 4321
- Email: email@example.com
- Available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Fiona Temple – based in Airdrie CAB and covering Argyll and Bute, North Lanarkshire, East Dunbartonshire, West Dunbartonshire, Renfrewshire, South Lanarkshire, East Renfrewshire, Orkney, Shetland
- Telephone: 01236 754109
- Email: Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Available: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday am
Georgiana Bugeag – based in Aberdeen CAB and covering Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Angus, Moray, Perth and Kinross, Dundee, and Highland,
- Telephone: 01224 569762
- Email: Georgiana.Bugeag@aberdeencab.casonline.org.uk
- Available: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Jacky Thomson – based in Penicuik CAB and covering Clackmannanshire, Stirling, Fife,Falkirk, West Lothian, East Lothian, Midlothian, Edinburgh, Scottish Borders and Western Isles
- Telephone: 01968 664701
- Email: email@example.com
- Available: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday am.
Linda Mcgarrigle Kinship Care HELPLINE Adviser based in Airdrie CAB:
- Telephone: 0808 800 0006
- Email: Linda.McGarrigle@airdriecab.casonline.org.uk
- Available: Monday – Friday.
Susan Hunter – based in Citizens Advice Scotland
- Telephone: 0131 550 1000 Ext 6104
- Email: Susan.Hunter@cas.org.uk
- Available: Monday am,Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday