CANCELLED due to Governemnt guidance around coronavirus
Supporting Trauma Informed Practitioners
Date: Wednesday 18th March 2020
Venue: Station Hotel, 1 Leonard Street, Perth PH2 8HE
Time: Registration and coffee from 9.45am, close and evaluation 3pm
Join the Kinship Care Advice Service for Scotland and the Scottish Government to improve working practices with trauma experienced families.
We look forward to hearing from Maree Todd, MSP, Minister for Children and Young People, Paul Sullivan, Head of Participation and Rosie Moore, Co-chair of the Love worksgroup, the Independent Care review and Karyn McCluskey Chief Executive, Community Justice Scotland.
There will also be the opportunity to network, attend workshops and browse the information stalls in our exhibitor area.
You can attend two of the following five workshops:
1. Trauma training for practitioners (NES)
2. Cyber resilience for kinship families (Stop it now!)
3. Professional Development - Relative Matters, a postgraduate certificate (AFAS)
4. The benefit system and kinship carers (CPAG)
5. Building resilience through peer support (Grandparents parenting again & Kinship Carer (Midlothian) group)
To register for this event contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate your first and second choice of workshop in your email.